Future Space Conference
On the 28th of March 2017, with the Luxembourg Embassy In Poland, we would like to invite the heads, managers, innovation experts and company leaders interested in the Space sector to a very special event:
„FUTURE SPACE CONFERENCE. Luxembourg-Poland First Roundtable on the Industrial and Commercial Dimensions of Outer Space”.
It is going to be a unique meeting concerning the innovations in the field of space technologies, including the newest trends in the space sector. The aim of the conference is to form the basis for broader cooperation of Polish companies with the Luxemburg innovation system and to expand the knowledge of the Polish R&D community in the field of global and European trends in the area of space industry.
Participium in the conference will enable Polish entrepreneurs who operate in Poland to establish business relations with the representatives of the innovation sector of Luxembourg.
09:00 – Registration
10:00 – Welcoming remarks
- Conrad Bruch, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg to the Republic of Poland
- Laurent Uhres – Vice-President, Chief Technology Officer, TechBrainers
10:10 – Short introductory speeches
- Marc Serres – Head of Space Affairs, Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy
- Otylia Trzaskalska-Stroińska, Deputy Director, Innovation Department, Ministry of the Development of the Republic of Poland
- Paul Wells – Vice President, GovSat
- Marta Wachowicz, Director, Department of Strategy & International Cooperation, Polish Space Agency (POLSA)
- Mateusz Józefowicz, Founder and Chief commercial Officer, ABM Space
- Martin Ornass-Kubacki, Vice-President and Chief Regional Officer, Astra CEE
11:15 – Industrial and Commercial Dimensions of Outer Space – Roundtable discussion on the general subject of commercial space industry indicators and trendswith the participation of Luxebourg and Polish specialist moderated by Krzysztof Szulc, Innovation Manager, techBrainers
13:00 – Summing-up by Krzysztof Szulc, Innovation Manager, techBrainers
13:10 – Informal networking Lunch for all participants
Who should be interested in the Conference?
- Directors / Managers / Experts of R&D departments
- Management of the company
Lectures will be held in English. The event is free and the number of participants is limited.
Those interested, please fill out the form below:
Your registration will be confirmed in a separate email within 3 working days. The organizers reserve the right to approve the final list of participants.
The conference will take place in the Embassy of Luxembourg in Warsaw (Słoneczna 15 Street, 00-789 Warsaw).
If you need any further information, please feel free to contact:
- Katarzyna Stanczew, Agente comptable, commerciale et culturelle, Ambassade du Luxembourg en Pologne: firstname.lastname@example.org, 22 507 86 54
- Anna Kedziora-Zabost: Manager of R&D Club, techBrainers: email@example.com, M: +48 796 995 933
Luxembourg Embassy in Poland | techBrainers R&D Club
Luxembourg Ministry of the Economy | Ministry of the Development of the Republic of Poland | Polish Space Agency (POLSA) |
Astra CEE | GovSat | ABM Space
Polish Investment and Trade Agency